Flocking birds.

 The light was perfect when I arrived.
 Clouds moved in as I attempted to position my camera.
 My dog alerted to something on the forest east
 while I went about catching the sunset.
 Too distracted to heed my dog's warning
 I was surprised when the flock of blackbirds took flight.
 To my eyes the lift off was erratic.
 The flock didn't sees to organize completely
 until they were crossing the lake.
As sudden as their flight, they coordinated their destination and disappeared into the trees.

Comments

  1. yOUR pictures of this sunset are just beautiful and I am glad that Bernese is with you to alert you of a possible problem-thank goodness it was just a flock of birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already commented on Dec 8, 2015.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Killingly Tomato Festival

Hello America!