Hello America!

I've already traveled around the world once. I was very young and stupid and the memories are very occluded by past actions and time. Hopefully I'll be able to do this again once I grow up.
Diego Garcia. Been there, done that. Wish I could remember it.

For now I shall content myself to travel the good ole USA. From Connecticut tothe Skyline Drive to the Grand Canyon to Yosemite then Yellowstone. From Portland, Oregon to Portland, Maine. I hope to blog daily on this trip, if only to help collect my thoughts. Tired days may end up being poorly written in a puddle of consciousness.  If there is a place you think I should see, shout it out, our route is flexible enough to take the occasional detour. Here's a rough map of the trip. Feel free to suggest a change by commenting here.
I am taking my camera, a guitar and my father-in-law. I do hope to find a few venues to play. I know I'll find scenery and people to photograph. Perhaps you can suggest an open mic or a jam session I could join.

If you are along this path, I hope to see you.


Note: I did not take either picture in this post. Google maps and DOD deserve the credit. I believe this is the first time I used another's photo or image on this blog. 

Click "Newer Post" button below to continue.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Killingly Tomato Festival