National Music Museum.

Today we started in Sioux Fall, SD with a quick run to the National Music Museum
 I will not bore you with all the pictures I took.
 If you are interested you are already at their extensive website. 
Then we headed for Minneapolis.
I saw another wind-farm.  They are not uncommon where the terrain is flat.
Of course farm farms were more common. 
 I failed to mention these sign before, but they have been a common sight since the Northwest. Seems these states have no problem closing down roads frequently enough to have permanent warning signs.
 Found a wonderful cider and cheese shop just in time for a snack. rosemary cheddar, artichoke tapenade and butter crackers filled our voids. Honeycrisp apples for desert!
 After dinner our host took us hunting for some egrets that flocked to a local pond. Seems we were a month early, but we did see some deer.

All in all a good day, but I must be tired of the road. I only took 120 pictures today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Killingly Tomato Festival

Hello America!