Norwichtown, Connecticut.

 Today's walk started at the Norwich Heritage Center.
 It was the combined effort of The Last Green Valley, Norwich Free Academy, and the Slater Memorial Museum.
 The hosts did there best to educate me on how the area was the center of secondary education in the area.
 Sadly, I was as distracted by the surrounding beauty
 and stunning views as when I was in high school.
 New acquaintances were made.  
 A hidden meadow was revealed in the middle of this well developed neighborhood.
 The secret path led us to 19th century graveyards
 where again, history was explained
 while I was distracted.
 This was no fault of the presenters, only my wandering eye.
It was an excellent day for a walk. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Killingly Tomato Festival

Hello America!