Cheap lens review. (It's awesome!)

I've been playing with Lensbaby's low end Spark lens the past few weeks.
I bought it a week after Memorial Day and a week before Flag Day.
As I imagined this is not the sharpest lens in my bag,
Hidey Hole.
but the bellows do allow one to selectively focus 
Lyrically Obscure.
or smudge a subject to force a viewer's eye. 
Little Mall.
 Like expensive tilt and shift lenses, the right vantage point can cause a miniaturization effect
Sign and Road.
 or competing focal points.
Consumption.
Eyes are drawn through blurs inviting one to see the forest for the trees.
Possibilities.
 It has quickly become my favorite lens 
5 minutes till darkness.
when I am simply enjoying the view.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Killingly Tomato Festival

Hello America!