Lady Slipper.

  1. Cypripedioideae
 Soliciting photo quest ideas, it was suggested I find a Lady Slipper.
 I found one deep in the Pachaug Forest, just off Cutoff Road.
She was a beauty displaced in a brightly lit, recently cleared area. 
It was nice to have sufficient light for photography as I crawled the forest floor attempting to capture its best side.
  1. I only bottomed out my sportscar  once.
  2. A posted picture garnered enough interest that I have set up a gallery for anyone wishing to purchase a print or full size (24MP) download. All proceeds will support future Photo Quests.



Comments

  1. ...............................................................................................................................
    Dép cói đi trong nhà

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lucky can you get. So illusive and precious to see. Thank you for sharing this Jim Stahr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Killingly Tomato Festival

Hello America!