Photo Experiments

 After close to a year of owning my current camera, I've decided to explore some of the other (if slightly gimmicky IMHO) features. I really did not take the time before my trip other than making sure I could bracket shoot after a disappointing experiment with in camera "HDR" mode. 
The internet loves kitties. Here's one of mine. 
She looks just like the other. 
 Usually ghosting is annoying, but "d planes, d planes!". 
 Long exposure cliche of milky water and steady background.
Combined with a tripod and the double exposure of HDR I think it adds to the desired effect. 
Stones, bricks and mortar 
seem to show a little more detail, as well as capturing
what would normally be lost in a single photo.
I think, however, that
I'm enjoying blending the two good exposures
a bit more than using the HDR software.
A single good exposure still show the world at its best.

But that's my humble opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Killingly Tomato Festival

Hello America!